Saturday, January 29, 2011

NADH

LINKS:

I came across a post from a Ron Hill (have no idea who this guy is) who describe his experience using the supplement Enada NADH.

http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20030429/msgs/223139.html



This was the first time I had come across this supplement so I went looking for more information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotinamide_adenine_dinucleotide
http://www.nadh.com/
disclaimer: this last link is a commercial site

(The links will need to be copied & pasted into your browser. Blogger had a glitch, and clikckable links are not showing up)


COMMENTARY:

Apparently, NADH is a derivative of the B vitamins. So would a supplement of B vitamins have a similar effect?

The dosing that is recommended by the supplement distributors is more than Ron (the first link) takes, and he says it makes him irritable. But could that be attributed to his bipolar, and not necessarily a problem for those with other conditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment